Methods of payment accepted
We accept VISA, Mastercard, and Discover card, cash, or personal check.
What to bring to your first visit
What to bring on your first visit?
On your first visit to our office, we encourage you bring with you:
- Your current insurance card and information.
- Your driver’s license or identification card.
- Payment for services. We take cash, credit/debit, or check for your co-pays and/or deductibles.
- Current medication information (e.g., names of medications, dosages, doctor’s information that have prescribed your medication).
- Current primary care physician’s information (or OB/GYN’s information).
Hope Enrichment Center is currently paneled with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO
* limited to select clinicians in the practice
The Hope Enrichment Center will work with client’s insurance companies to the best of their ability. If our providers are not in your network, you may still be eligible for coverage under your medical insurance for behavioral health services. Our staff will be happy to guide and assist you in determining your level of coverage for services.
We only bill primary insurance policies. If a client possesses secondary insurance, he/she is responsible for submitting appropriate charges independently.