EMDR Advanced Trainings
EMDR Refresher Course
This is a 2-day EMDR Skills refresher course specifically designed for EMDR trained clinicians who have not had the opportunity to practice EMDR. This course will build your confidence and competence in using EMDR.
For complete training information, dates, and to register click the link below.
EMDR & Mindfulness: Balancing Practice with Protocol LIVE
LIVE Seminar Objectives
- Learn mindfulness and meditation techniques to build affect tolerance, increase ego strength, and clarify targets for reprocessing.
- Discover methods to increase readiness for reprocessing and preparing clients for EMDR treatment.
- Ascertain techniques to create powerful positive cognition installation.
- Obtain useful information on the neurobiology of anxiety, depression, and trauma and how mindfulness and meditation affect the prefrontal cortex and deep limbic systems.
- Create fluid treatment plans that marry both mindfulness practices and EMDR Therapy protocols.
Ego State Therapy in the Treatment of Trauma
This program will outline the treatment of trauma, complex PTSD, and dissociation with ego state therapy. Participants will discover methods to appropriately assess for complex PTSD and dissociation, the impact of trauma on various human systems, and underlying information processes that need therapeutic repair. Clinicians will learn the essence of ego state therapy techniques and how to successfully employ them within a strategic treatment plan. Practitioners will also be given several examples of how to enhance ego state therapy between sessions by being provided with impactful and practical homework assignments for clients.
EMDR Therapy with Children and Adolescents
Working with children & younger adolescents who have experienced early childhood trauma can be challenging. They don’t have explicit memory to share their experiences, but their brain and body have stored the memories in a dysfunctional neuro-network. Because this population uses play as their language, and toys as their words, use of EMDR must implement special strategies and techniques to assess and successfully treat them.
This program will provide a comprehensive approach for treating children and younger teens with EMDR. It focuses on each phase of EMDR and provides step by step assessment and treatment considerations for this population. The program is augmented by many case reviews, video clips, and discussion. There will be special protocols shared for specific behaviors frequently found in treating this population.
Complete information coming soon.